Have you guys seen the amazing things that Jennifer from Workroom Social has up her sleeve this fall?! Not only does Workroom Social offer some pretty great sewing classes at their Brooklyn location throughout the year, but this October, they will be hosting a sewing camp in upstate New York! Fresh mountain air, evening campfires, and lots and lots of sewing.
But this isn't just any sewing camp...it's a four day sewing retreat for those who want to take their sewing skills from good to great. It's founded on the importance of learning and building a community of passionate sewers around their shared love. Can you tell I'm jealous that I won't be able to join this year? Plus, I can't imagine a more beautiful place to lose yourself in sewing for a long weekend getaway...
Camp Workroom Social is hosting some pretty amazing teachers as well. Just look at this roll call...
● Dressmaking with Christine Haynes of Christine Haynes Patterns
● Patternmaking with Jen Beeman of Grainline Studio
● Bra-making with Norma Loehr of Orange Lingerie
● Sewing Fashion for Kids with Erin Proud of Brooklyn Pattern Co.
● Jean-making with Heather Lewenza of Closet Case Files
● Fit for Your Body and Style with Melissa Watson of Palmer/Pletsch and Melissa Watson for McCall’s
Rumor has it there are only a couple spots left, so don't miss out if you really want to take your sewing skills to the next level - it's the perfect opportunity! I know I'll be doing my best to make it next year!