Virtual Shopping Appointment
Do you dream of visiting our shop, but find the distance a challenge? Perhaps you prefer the convenience of shopping from the comfort of your home, yet you seek expert recommendations and assistance with choosing the perfect color for your project. We're thrilled to introduce our new virtual shopping service!
At La Mercerie, we're more than just a store; we're a community. We understand that many of our cherished customers consider us their "local" yarn store, even from afar. Community is at the heart of everything we do, and we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to enjoy the La Mercerie experience, no matter their location.
We can't wait to help you find your next project!
When you purchase an appointment, we will follow up with you via e-mail within 24-48 business hours to schedule a time with you. We will meet via Zoom for the 30 minute appointment.
The price of the appointment acts as a deposit - if you place a purchase within 24 hours of your appointment, it will be refunded!
How to prepare:
- Feel free to let us know ahead of time if there are certain products or colors you want to see during your appointment so that we can get them pulled ahead of time.
- Please make sure you have a quiet location with good wifi; this is so important... because if the connection looks fuzzy or glitchy, you won't really be making the most of your appointment!
- if you have knitting projects in mind, please jot down the yarn weight and yardage requirements for your size; the less time we spend poking around on Ravelry for details, the more we can help you!
The fine print:
- The pre-paid appointment fee of $25 will be reimbursed in the form of a $25 discount on the cost of your purchase.
- This appointment guarantees you 30 minutes of undivided shopping attention; at the end of the 30 minutes, we will to hop off to help other customers.
- No-shows will not be refunded
- The reimbursement applies only to purchases made within 24 hours of your appointment; if you decide not to buy anything, you will not be eligible for deposit reimbursement.
- State tax rates apply for residents in Washington.