Laine Magazine - Issue 9
Laine is a gorgeous and highly inspirational Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. With a focus on natural fibers, slow living, and local craftsmanship, the intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. It's a celebration of the beautiful, simple things in life.
Along with multiple knitting patterns from leading designers, Laine also features insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling. It's truly one to add to your knitting library.
Laine Issue 9, shot in the beautiful Finnish archipelago features:
- 140 pages uncoated, high-quality paper
- 13 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Fiona Alice, Rachel Brockman, Olga Buraya-Kefelian, Aleks Byrd, Renée Callahan, Verena Cohrs, Elly Fales, Whitney Hayward, Marianne Munier, Lavanya Patricella, Lucía Ruiz de Aguirre, Susanne Sommer and Becky Sørensen.
- An interview with Lavanya Patricella
- A long-format story about Petra Mikaelsson from Fru Valborg
- My story by Kristine Vejar from A Verb For Keeping Warm
- A column by Jeanette Sloan
- Seasonal recipes
- A travel guide to Munich, featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop