Laine Magazine - Issue 8
Laine is a gorgeous and highly inspirational Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. With a focus on natural fibers, slow living, and local craftsmanship, the intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. It's a celebration of the beautiful, simple things in life.
Along with multiple knitting patterns from leading designers, Laine also features insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling. It's truly one to add to your knitting library.
Laine Issue 8 features:
- 140 pages uncoated, high-quality paper
- 11 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Justyna Lorkowska, Denise Bayron, Libby Jonson, Julie Dubreux, Leeni Hoimela, Astrid Troland, Sus Gepard, Éveline Cantin-Bergeron, Jenny Sauselein and Marjorie Martin
- An interview with Susan Crawford
- a long-format story about Ocean Rose
- "My Story" by Pauline Copin-Herriot of Lain'amourée
- Seasonal recipes
- A travel guide to Laine's hometown, Tampere, featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop