Laine Magazine - Issue 7
Laine is a gorgeous and highly inspirational Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. With a focus on natural fibers, slow living, and local craftsmanship, the intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. It's a celebration of the beautiful, simple things in life.
Along with multiple knitting patterns from leading designers, Laine also features insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling. It's truly one to add to your knitting library.
Laine Issue 7 features:
- 140 pages uncoated, high-quality paper
- 12 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated by the following designers: Lærke Bisschop-Larsen, Kiyomi Burgin, Aleks Byrd, Kristin Drysdale, Carol Feller, Whitney Hayward, Natasja Hornby, Dami Hunter, Renate Kamm, Meiju K-P, Nancy Marchant, Alejandra Pont and Stephen West
- The story of The Fibre Company
- An interview with Veera Välimäki
- "My Story" Emma Robinson of The Woolly Mammoth
- A Q&A with designer Annie Rowden
- Seasonal recipes
- A travel guide to London featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop