Sasha Trousers Pattern
The Sasha Trousers are a polished wardrobe staple. Featuring classic tailored details, a flattering mid-rise with a contour waistband, slim, tapered leg and a comfortable stretch fit, these are wear-everywhere pants that can easily move from day to night.
View A is a full-length pant with slashed hip pockets and a slimming pocket stay along the front, and single welt pockets at the back. View B is cropped, and omits all pockets for a sleek, clean silhouette. Both views can be sewn with optional belt loops, a hidden closure and pressed leg crease.
Our Cargo Stretch Twill would be just the right fabric to pair with this pattern!
Suggested Fabrics: 2-way stretch woven fabrics with at least 20% crosswise stretch (or 2-3% lycra), such as stretch denim, twill, suiting & gabardine.
- Fusible interfacing (0.5 yd/0.45m for 58” wide interfacing, 1 yd/0.9m for 20” wide interfacing)
- Pants zipper: sizes 0-4 = 5” (13 cm) long, sizes 6-20 = 7” (18 cm) long.
- 1/2” (13mm) sew-in hook & bar closure for pants - can substitute with regular 5/8” (16mm) button
- One 5/8” (16mm) button for inside waistband
- Optional: 1 yard double fold bias tape for finishing waistband (may be replaced with serged stitch or fold)