Laine Magazine - Issue Four
Laine is a gorgeous and highly inspirational Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. With a focus on natural fibers, slow living, and local craftsmanship, the intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. It's a celebration of the beautiful, simple things in life.
Along with multiple knitting patterns from leading designers, Laine also features insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling. It's truly one to add to your knitting library.
Laine Winter/Spring 2018 features:
- 148 pages uncoated, high-quality paper
- 12 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- A long-format portrait of Jared Flood
- A Q&A with Susanne Sommer
- A long-format article about La Bien Aimée
- My story by Anna Dianich of Tolt Yarn and Wool
- Seasonal recipes
- A travel guide to Paris featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop
You can get a full look at all of the beautiful patterns included in this issue here.