Laine Magazine - Issue 5
Laine is a gorgeous and highly inspirational Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. With a focus on natural fibers, slow living, and local craftsmanship, the intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. It's a celebration of the beautiful, simple things in life.
Along with multiple knitting patterns from leading designers, Laine also features insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling. It's truly one to add to your knitting library.
Laine Issue 5 features:
- 132 pages uncoated, high-quality paper
- 10 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- A portrait of Ysolda Teague
- An interview with Rosa Pomar
- "My Story" by Nathan Critchlow of Twisted Fintch
- A Q&A with Vânia O. of Two Hands Textile Studio
- Seasonal recipes
- A travel guide to Edinburgh