Laine Magazine - Issue 6
Laine is a gorgeous and highly inspirational Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. With a focus on natural fibers, slow living, and local craftsmanship, the intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. It's a celebration of the beautiful, simple things in life.
Along with multiple knitting patterns from leading designers, Laine also features insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling. It's truly one to add to your knitting library.
Laine Issue 6 features:
- 140 pages uncoated, high-quality paper
- 12 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated by the following designers: Shannon Cook, Jonna Hietala, Joji Locatelli, Hélène Magnusson, Andrea Mowry, Sari Nordlund, Hiroko Payne, Rosa Pomar, Esther Romo, Annie Rowden, Astrid Troland, and Emily Wessel.
- A portrait of Nancy Merchant
- An interview with Hélène Magnusson, the Icelandic Knitter
- "My Story" by Cecilia Lalanne of the 50-year old Manos del Uruguay
- A Q&A with Kristin Ford of Woolfolk
- Seasonal recipes
- A travel guide to Raykjavìk